I have a secret life
that even I don't know about yet.


-Kenny

Sunday

secrets of multitasking

I would never talk about it in my real life, because that is part of the mystique; but I really love doing a number of things and keeping incredibly busy. I am addicted to the action of daily life. And my days are full. Sometimes I get very tired, but it works out well. I am grooming a great life. One very important aspect of doing this is not wasting time talking about it. That is why it is our secret.

New screenplay by Ken Baumann, coming soon, big money. Pumping the pumpers over here. Awesomeness extreme. Yesterday I was watching Jumanji and an ad for the secret lives of teenagers came on. There I was holding a baby.

I met Robin Williams, I was little and he was doing Patch Adams at the time. He told me to keep working hard. I believed him. I still do.

1 comment:

  1. Human multi-tasking or multitasking is the performance by an individual of appearing to handle more than one task at the same time.

    ReplyDelete