I have a secret life
that even I don't know about yet.


-Kenny

Friday

I just finished Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

It is pretty damn good.

I walked through the town today. Some people carried a picnic table through the intersection. I helped. I felt like I was Harry Potter helping his brother from the demeantors.

I have a friend who had a rough night last night. He didn't feel like driving. Now that I think about it the Harry Potter thing to do would of been to fly him home in my car.

I tried calling him just now, but I got his voicemail.

I wonder if Harry ever finds money in his pockets. I found some money once in my life. It was a good time.

Now I am pretty busy with work, and I am working towards a nice chair. It will be yellow brocade with green trim. I look forward to this. It is my harry party throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment